At Hussung Mechanical our number 1 priority is safety. On projects you can expect to see our safety director, Matt Summers, onsite at least once/week working with our foremen inspecting daily logs and pre-task analysis checklists. Or normal cadence is to hold weekly safety toolbox talks and incorporate any additional safety best practices. Our weekly safety toolbox talks and daily pre-task analysis have been integrated into the Forms Tool within Procore.
Incident reporting goes through a full investigation that includes employee / subcontractor / customer interviews, review of jobsite conditions / risks / processes, and corrective actions to ensure such events are mitigated. Those results are shared with our CEO, President, Vice President, and Project Executive. Furthermore, we hold quarterly foremen meetings with all Hussung foremen where we share the incident and lessons learned.
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Associate Safety Professional (ASP)
- Occupational Health & Safety Technologist (OHST)
- Construction Health and Safety Technician (CHST)
- Safety Trained Supervisor (General Industry) (STS-G. I)
- Safety Trained Supervisor (Construction) (STS-C)
- Certified Occupational Hearing Conservationist (COHC)