Project Name: Brown Forman Distillery Expansion
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
The distillery expansion will double the capacity of the facility while remaining on the same parcels of land. Construction is expected to take more than two years to complete. Hussung Completed all of the HVAC, plumbing and process piping.
Brown‑Forman’s premium bourbons have enjoyed exceptional growth over the last decade, with reported net sales of +18% in the first half of the company’s current fiscal year. The estimated $95 million investment includes:
- Doubling the number of fermenters;
- Adding column still capacity and mash cookers;
- Improving the grain handling and by-products system;
- Improving on-site traffic flow for safety;
- Creating green space for a tree nursery; and
- Modernizing the workspace, including a new break room, new locker rooms, and wellness space.