Quality Control Manager
Reports to: Director of Opertations
We are currently seeking a Quality Control Manager with a passion for commercial construction to join our team in the Louisville office. The primary responsibility of this position is to assist the VA Project Management Team in delivering on our commitment to a quality installation. The ideal candidate will possess a desire for detail, whole system thinking and communication skills to ensure we are the preferred provider of superior mechanical solutions.
- Adhere to VA Medical Center quality control measures
- Provide daily onsite construction support
- Create and review installation procedures
- Evaluate all project deliveries to ensure adherence to submittals and specificaitons
- Supports administrative functions of Procore project management software
- Supports administrative functions of Navisworks for 3D coordination
- Assist shop drawing and submittal review process
- Help support and coordinate scheduled construction activities
- Support document control and reporting
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required
Five years related work experience in HVAC equipment & piping, plumbing, medical gas installations or similar field. Computer skills experience to include: Microsoft Office suite, (with emphasis on Word and Excel) Adobe Writer, and basic Windows operating system environment. Ability to work independently. Good organizational skills with attention to detail and a drive for quality installation. Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers.