Reports to: Director of Project Management / President
We are currently seeking a Project Manager with a passion for commercial construction to join our team in the Louisville office. The primary responsibility of this position is to deliver successful projects through a safe work environment, quality construction, effective planning & scheduling, cost management, collaboration with project stakeholders, and superior customer service. The ideal candidate will possess a desire for growth, long-term thinking and relationship building skills to ensure we are the preferred provider of superior mechanical solutions.
- Project timeline development
- Manage project financials to meet or exceed budget expectations
- Coordinate efforts across entire project between subcontractors, architect, engineer, and general contractor.
- Plan, specification, and submittal review
- Subcontractor & supplier buyout
- Prepare budgets and cost estimates
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent, plus one to three years related work experience in HVAC equipment or similar field. Bachelor’s degree may be replaced with relevant work experience. Computer skills experience to include: Microsoft Office suite, (with emphasis on Word and Excel) Adobe Writer, and basic Windows operating system environment. Ability to work independently. Good organizational skills with attention to detail. Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers. Demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage a large and diverse number of projects with professionalism, cooperation, and persistence.