Journeyman HVAC/R Commercial Service Technician
Reports to: Service Supervisor
HMC Service is currently seeking licensed Journeyman HVAC/R Service Technicians to join our Louisville team. In this role, as a Service Technician you are responsible for operating a company vehicle to and from customer sites to troubleshoot, maintain, and repair commercial HVAC and refrigeration equipment. Your success as a Service Technician will require you to work independently, possess strong technical and troubleshooting skills, and be customer centric.
- Services, troubleshoots, and repairs commercial HVAC and refrigeration equipment
- Communicates with customer, HMC dispatch, and HMC Estimating regarding status of repairs to ensure schedule is maintained and conditions are properly communicated with customers.
- Completes service tickets and job documentation utilizing HMC’s remote field service and Xoi apps.
- Sets a positive example for less experienced and/or new technicians.
- Works in a safe manner daily and ensures that all safety measures are taken at all times.
- Work flexible hours including nights and weekends for on call.
- Journeyman Licensed
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- EPA certification
- 5+ years of similar job experience
- Superb customer service skills
- Dependable and able to work independently
- Ability to climb ladders, work from heights, and crawl in tight quarters
- Ability to travel within assigned territory
- Ability to work some nights, weekend, and holidays for on-call rotation with your department (frequency varies with department size)